24 Jan 2020
Job Responsibilities :
- Lead project works from feasibility study, design, development, tender, execution and hand over to end user
- Carry out incident review on failure cases of MHS for root causes analysis and recommendation on improvement to eliminate recurrence
- Work with subcontractors to perform quality check on planned maintenance
- Work with internal auditor and subcontractors to ensure all MHS maintenance activities in strict compliance with the quality manual
- Station in Terminal Control Centre (TCC) for closely work with operation team to ensure a healthy and continuous normal function of Material Handling System (MHS) meeting the stipulated service level
- Coordinate with internal and external parties during emergency breakdown maintenance
- Monitor MHS of all faults and incidents, and supervise the MHS maintenance contractor for operating status, timely attendance of all faults, diagnosis, estimated down time and corrective action follow up
- Supervise the maintenance contractors of MHS to ensure their works as directed
- Perform onsite PM/CM quality check
- Prepare daily incident and management reports
- Assist and support the Managers during an emergency and crisis situation
- Higher Diploma / Certificate or Degree in Engineering
- A minimum of 6 years post qualification experience with not less than 2 years at supervisory level. OR possess at least 3 years of repair and maintenance experience on automatic material handling system (MHS) in the disciplines of; mechanical, electrical, Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and its communication with server computers
- Good interpersonal skills and good written and communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Good computer knowledge in MS Office. Good knowledge and skills on computer aid system for system control.
- Able to work independently and detail-oriented
- Day-shift and overnight-shift are required
To apply, you may simply click the "Apply Online" or email your confidential resume with date of availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Cathay Pacific Services Limited
Cathay Pacific Services Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.